Feb 4, 2009

Life goes on....

Just a little update (it's been a while!) Life is just moving right along at the Carmichael house. Emrie is growing like crazy. She is smiling and finding her voice. I love hearing their little voices. She tells lots of stories. Sometimes excited, sometimes happy, sometimes very sad. But it's all cute to me. We continue to work, try to find time to have fun with our kids, and do all of the other things that life demands. Sometimes I'm even dressed before noon!!

Emrie's first time in the bumbo..She was happy for a minute then started tipping over. We'll keep trying.


I went in to help in Avery's classroom last week and noticed that she had lost a tooth sometime that day. She didn't even know it. Don't have a clue where it is. She's halfway through kindergarten. She is reading and writing on her own. It's amazing how fast they change and learn.

This is just Liam and I messing around with the camera. He wanted a picture of all three of us. This is the best I could do on my own!
Well, I hope everyone is doing well and having a good week. Life moves so quickly these days. February will be over before I know it!


4 comments:

The Gearharts said...

I love how much Emrie and Avery look alike...what cuties....good picture taking of you 3 I always take them and end up having 3 more chins than I already have.

wackywilsons said...

Your kids are so cute...I love Emrie in that bumbo...what a smiley little sunshine she is:)

And that post about your in-laws was a classic. Definitely NOT my scenario, but you deserve all of that!

Mama Apes... said...

Wow Emrie is getting so BIG! Can't we just puch pause in life somethimes and enjoy the moments?
I loved the story about Avery's tooth way too funny!

Ashley said...

so cute! i love your family & I miss you guys tons! :)