Feb 9, 2009

SMARTIES...

This is my buddy Liam. He is sweet and grumpy all at the same time. He is just a funny, random child. Sometimes he likes me best, and sometimes he's daddy's buddy. He is getting so smart and growing up so fast. He is going to preschool, and LOVES his teacher. All day long he tells me "Mom, Ms. Candace says"... Ms. Candace says lots of things like, he can have two treats, or we say excuse me when we burp. You know, all very important. He comes home singing songs I've never even heard. He is constantly reading letters and telling me what they are, and what sound they make. I'm seriously amazed at what he picks up at this age. He wants to know everything. He is fun right now (when he's not throwing fits!) I was trying to get him up for church yesterday, which isn't easy because he's such a night owl. He was telling me that "waking up is BORING!!"
ANYWAY, whenever we ask him how he got so smart he says it's because he likes to eat SMARTIES...just shows you how a three year old brain works!

My friend Erika of Yellow Pear Photography took a few pictures of Emrie for me last week, when we were at her house playing. ( Erika and our other friend Jolene both have cute little boys a month and a half older than Emrie.) So we were having a play date with her boyfriends. I can't get over how talented she is. They are amazing and totally capture Em. I love the tongue in this one. She is always playing with her tongue. We had a heck of a time keeping her swaddled in that blanket, she is a wiggler!

Another sweet one, I love her eyes. Thanks E, we love ya!


3 comments:

The Gearharts said...

I wish smarties would make me smart....Erika is so talented, those pics of Emrie just makes me want to eat her up.

crazy said...

Love the sweet pictures of E. Liam, says the cutest things. Autumn just commented and said how pretty Avery looks in the side bar picture. Take care, Tammi

Tara said...

OMG, those photos of Emrie are beautiful!!!