Feb 4, 2009

10:54pm...

and this is what my house looks like...



This is a cute baby who does NOT like to sleep in her bed, however, sleeping at all before 1am is a huge improvement for her so I guess I'll take it.

This is LIAM, who took a late nap and just isn't ready for bed yet. Building an elaborate train track sounds much better to him.


This is the messy bed that Cody got into about 9pm, then promptly got out of when his pager went off and he had to go to work. (Why do people always go crazy at night? )
It's also where I would REALLY like to be.
It is now 11:10pm, Cody isn't back, Liam is still playing, and I'm still not in bed! Hope you are all getting a wonderfully cozy night of uninterrupted sleep!



6 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha...that is too funny! love it girly! & I know somewhat of what you mean! :)

Tara said...

Wow, I know how those nights feel :)

Erika said...

That's not really funny! Too close to home! Goodness! I think it will be funny someday though....but when?! And then supposedly we'll miss it! Cute post!

crazy said...

My baby is over 1 year old, however this is my only alone time so I stay up. i did some scrap pages though, and that makes me happy. have fun. Tammi

Krazy Kobels said...

I was up then too!!! However all of the house was quiet and I was trying to catch up on the days mess. Give me a call sometime, we could have a night chat!!!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Cy is a night owl if I let him have any kind of a nap in the late afternoon...best of luck with that one! Your kids are so cute!!!