Oct 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

I am home from my trip. It was filled with girls, food, fun, music, ice cream cones, laughing, not much sleep, ice cream cones, dancing, talking till the wee hours, laughing, sun, Mexico, ice cream cones, shopping, and probably some more ice cream cones. We had a great time! Missed my kiddos and husband like crazy. Glad to be home. I loved Cody's post. He's so sweet. The kids had fun with daddy time. It's so good for them to get to spend that much time with him with no rushing off to work. Emrie was walking EVERYWHERE when I got home, and was quite a daddy's girl. Which is a huge change. They were eating dinner when I walked in. So sweet. The house was cleaner than I left it, which definately wasn't a requirement. I just wanted them all fed. They did have a busy weekend, and Cody experienced church with all three ALONE! Never fun! Thanks Cody, I love you! I will post pictures of my weekend madness when I unpack!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Cute, cute! Glad you're home and that you had fun. And what a huge treat that your house was clean!

Erika said...

I forgot to add that a clean house is maybe a better treat than ice cream, whatdya think?!

The Gearharts said...

Mmmmmmm.... I love softserve, infact I had some today. Thomas took me out to some fancy place downtown, I left half of it on my plate and hit a McDonalds for a large Diet coke and a cone...so good. Loved Cody's post and Loved the pumpkin. I am super impressed. I will have to copy that picture of him and the pumpking and find some democratic site to sign him up for.