Oct 7, 2009

Back in Business!!

YEAH!! We are back online, after a long break. Cody finally broke down and hooked up the internet again. It's so nice to be able to check email without driving to the library or a friends house. I really missed putting new pictures on here. I feel like I take less pictures when I'm not blogging too. So, I am very glad to be back to normal.

Here are some quick updates...

Emrie:

It is only one month until this little sweetie turns ONE. I really can't believe it. It seems like it's gone so quickly. That probably has something to do with the fact that I think I was in a FOG for the first six months. It is getting easier. She is so cute and super fun right now. She has a million funny faces she loves to make. She has two teeth on bottom and what seems like 10 coming in on top. She is so LOUD! and loves to hear her own voice. She talks and yells. She loves to get her daddies attention by yelling "DA DA" at the top of her lungs. She is starting to walk all over. She is still cautious but can do it just fine.She loves music, and does her own version of dancing when a tune strikes her fancy. She is officially done nursing, which I thought would never happen since she'd never take a bottle. But, we did it!! She loves boys...especially her big brother. We love our sweet girl.




Enjoying a huge chunk of watermelon on aunt Ken's trampoline...huge, sticky mess!!


just hangin with mommy

showing off her new toy and skills
LIAM
What can I say about this funny, silly, boy. He loves being four, and is convinced he's turning five any day now. He loves preschool and Ms. Candace. He is so smart, I don't know what to do. He sounds out everything, loves to do his homework. He has a love/hate relationship with his big sister right now. They seem like best buddies one minute and are picking on eachother the next. I'm sure it's normal, but it drives me INSANE! He keeps me laughing and on my toes at the same time.

Pirate birthday party for his best buddy Davin
treasure hunt...he thought the feather was the treasure. silly boy.

one of his many projects, and made up"homework"
Avery:
Avery is doing fabulous in first grade. She has a great homework routine, is so good at getting herself ready in the morning, and loves school (thank goodness). She is so smart, and such a sweet girl and big sister. Her two front teeth are finally starting to come in. I've been teasing her that her and Emrie are teething at the same time. She is playing soccer again and doing a great job. We were surprised about how much she remembers from last year. She works hard and runs fast, and looks cute doing it!

Her silly pirate pose

My sister and I took the girls out of school early one day last week and spent some quality girl time with them. We had lunch, did a little shopping at Target, and went to a pottery painting place and they designed their own masterpieces. It was lots of fun and they did a great job.

gettin ready to put a hand print on the back

Avery is very artistic. She loves to draw, and was great with the paint. She painted the middle of her plate with a cute garden scene complete with flowers, grass, sunshine, clouds and a finger-print butterfly. It turned out really cute. She will love using her plate, and it was great to have some one on one time with my big girl.

Avery with two of her very favorite people. She got to help in a play at the high school. They did Alice in Wonderland. There were a bunch of kids that got to dance on stage with the cast. She loved it, and had lots of family come watch her performance. My mom, cody's parents, and Aunt Kenra and her cousin Kendi.

8 comments:

wackywilsons said...

I am so glad to see some pics up too! Thanks Cody for giving in!

Your kids have such fun personalities, it's great to see all of their different expressions and interests.

Emrie is such a big girl, and I love that pic of you two together up close. Facebook that thing!

crazy said...

I love that you took them out of school to hang. Autumn just walked in and said Avery is so cute. Love it. I could eat all your kids. I have decided to just carry around ring pops on the off chance I see Liam. Tammi

crazy said...

I do have to say that pic of Avary with her cousins arm around her had me doin a double take.

Beth said...

your kids ARE adorable. I want to pinch all of their cheeks. They probably wouldn't like me much after than though! They are gorgeous just like you.

Erika said...

Wahoo for Internet but now I can't entice you to my house! So glad for the update. Can't believe emrie is walking what a cutie! And Liam is so hysterical what a guy! The pottery place looks very cool too.

aliciamae100 said...

The feather was the treasure? How cute!! Love all the pics. :)

Candi said...

There was an actual treasure...he just got so excited every step of the way! Silly boy.

Krazy Kobels said...

Glad your back to see a cute catch up on your sweet kids. Up for a visit soon, Lunch?????