May 26, 2009

Father and Son campout

This weekend was Liam's first Father/Son campout. He was so excited to go with his daddy and his best buds from church. The best part was "NO GIRLS ALLOWED!" he was very quick to tell Avery and I that all week long!

Liam and Noah

rock climbing


cute, dirty boys



Cody said they had to wake him up for breakfast. He's somewhat of a night owl. He was up lots later than most of the little kids and he loves to sleep in!


camp fire fun. he told me he burned his marshmallows but liked them anyway.






I think he's telling spooky stories



This is how you set up a tent with a three year old...it looks like his daddy was very patient.






Avery, Emrie and I had a fun weekend too. On Friday night we went and met some friends for Ice Cream. Then had a girls movie night with some other friends. Avery got to stay up really late and have lots of junk food! Then on Saturday, we went to see the new Night at the Museum movie with just us girls. So, it was a fun weekend all around!

5 comments:

The Gearharts said...

Looks like fun! It almost, ALMOST makes me want to go camping...

Erika said...

Cute pics, love the one of Liam and Noah~ I might have to borrow some of these unless Landon took some...

Mandy said...

Dang! I forgot to send Cameron with the camera, I wish I had some cute pics like you. Cameron said the boys all just played and played so well with one another and they barely saw them. So fun!

crazy said...

Looks like a GREAT time, always fun when girls aren't allowed camping. Tammi

Ashley said...

how fun! was a fun weekend for everyone! Everyone got to party!!!Miss you girly! :)