Jun 15, 2009

No Internet STINKS!!

So, long time no post right? Well, my sweet husband is too CHEAP to pay for internet. For the past year or so, we have been using our neighbors wireless signal. They were aware of this, so we felt better about stealing it. Well, they must have gotten sick of it. Because it is now password protected. So, I've been reduced to stealing moments of online time at other peoples houses. NO FUN!! We have been enjoying summer. Avery loves sleeping in. We've had a few sleepovers and other fun things. Cody and I had to speak in church on sunday. NIGHTMARE!! I really do not enjoy that, but really glad it's over. Cody is on a 50 mile hike with the scouts. SO, he'll be gone all week. The kids and I are off to Utah for a family reunion later this week, so I will post update and pictures soon. Hopefully, at my own house, with my own internet signal!!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

If you lived next to me I would let you steal our signal!! I can't live without internet! Hope you guys have fun in Utah

crazy said...

Avery I love to sllep in too. I would probably have a way cleaner house without internet.

Krazy Kobels said...

Have fun maybe you could swing a deal with him! See ya when you get back!