May 5, 2009

Utah

This is my Aunt Denise. She passed away on April 16th from Ovarian Cancer. This picture was taken last summer at our family reunion. We were in Utah for her funeral. It was a great time spent with our family remembering her, celebrating her life, and realizing how important family relationships are. We love her and will miss her.
As always...when the boys get together, there is some nonsense going on. The town I grew up in is a dot in the middle of the nowhere desert in southern Utah. You can still shoot anywhere you want, or drive around town like this...



My uncle Pete had this old blazer that he traded or bought from someone. His lovely son in laws comandeered it and turned it into their very own desert romping machine. They painted on it and everything.



This is Cody and "Digger" (my cousins husband) riding in the super safe back seats!!


This is what happens when you go up too many hills, too fast. Something comes loose and the truck stops working.

This lovely desert is what the entire town looks like.




These are just some pictures of the kids playing in the mud at the dam in town. We used to spend hours playing here as kids.

They love anywhere they can play in the mud.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Lovin' that truck and those SUWEET back seats! Wow! Wish I had one! And playing in the mud reminds me of growing up in my "dot" of a town!

Jaime and Brent said...

Now that's what I call a truck! Absolutely awesome.

Brent