Sep 7, 2008

No more whining...

I can't tell you how many times per week I say that to my kids. So what is my problem? I have no idea. I do, definately get overwhelmed sometimes with my life etc... But, I know that I really have it pretty good. I have a great husband who loves me and loves our children and every minute he is lucky enought to spend with them. I have two beautiful, fun, silly children. They make me smile and laugh everyday. They love eachother which is so fun to watch. It is so neat to watch them learn about themselves and about the world. I love that I get to teach them things, and that I'm around to watch them do all the funny things they do. I have a sweet new baby girl that we're all so excited to meet. ( she still needs a name by the way!) Anyway, moral of the story is, I'm done whining. I have way more to be grateful for than to whine about, so that's what I'm going to do! Here is to my attitude for a much better week!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed you are... on the positive thing I think we all could use a reality check on just how wonderful our lives truly are.. I love ya

crazy said...

Here is to a better week. It's okay to whine every once in a while. I'll start name hunting for you. Take care, Tammi

A Farmer's Wife said...

Candi - you are such a wonderful person!!!