Sep 9, 2008

Funny Kids

I have a bunch of pictures I need to post as soon as I get them onto my computer. I just wanted to write down a few silly things Avery and Liam said today. Today is their great-grandmothers birthday. She is the one we spend so much time with, they help me take care of her all the time. I was driving Avery home from school today and we were talking about Grandma Nadine's birthday. She was making her a card. Avery asked me if I had a present for her too. I told her I didn't yet, and asked what she thought we should get. She thought for a while then said, "well I know she likes me, but there are no Avery stores!" It was pretty cute.

Liam gets bored around here without his sister all day. He was playing behind me earlier, and I couldn't tell what he was doing. So, I asked him if he was being good or if he was making a mess. He didn't really answer my question but told me "everythings fine mom"

I swear they grow up before my eyes! I don't want to forget all the sweet times I have with them. Pictures next time, promise.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Awww kids, Liam was cracking me up today...and it was good to chat, glad to hear someone else is feeling crummy sometimes too.

A Farmer's Wife said...

They are SO CUTE!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!!!