Dec 22, 2009

New Family Pictures

Finally, some new family pictures. We haven't had any good ones since Cody was all hairy!! Why does he get to look younger and better, and I just get older? Maybe I'm feeling old cuz I just had a birthday. Not as much fun as they used to be!!! Anyway, I love the pictures. Thanks to Miss. E of Yellowpear. She can make anyone look good!
I can't stand how old she looks!!!


Never had a serious picture of myself I liked. I usually look mad, but this turned out great. I think Cody looks really good. No forced smile works for him.


typical Emrie face



LoVe, lOvE, this boys eyes!!

Hope everyone has a very, Merry Christmas!!










4 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

I loved seeing the family pic on yellow pear, but the individual/couple ones are SO GOOD too!! You guys look fantastic!

LD said...

Hey these pics look GR8! Cody looks so good it makes me want to go in for a hair transplant....
Really though your family is so cute and these are great pictures!

Merry Christmas!

Krazy Kobels said...

Those are so good! Hope you have a great day tomorrow and enjoy the snow!!!!

wackywilsons said...

What´s not to love! You guys look great...especially the bright colors