Dec 7, 2009

Christmas Already???

Thanksgiving has come and gone. We had a fun, busy weekend as always. We had Thanksgiving dinner in Buckeye with Cody's family. His uncle is a farmer out there, and it's a fun place to visit with the kids.
Friday, we went to Casa Grande and had another fun day outside with a bunch of families that Cody grew up with. It was fun to hang out and see everyone's families and hear crazy stories of what they did growing up. There were millions of kids to play with and lots of food and conversation. What could be better?
Friday night we went to Cody cousins sealing to her husband. It was sweet and beautiful. There is nothing like a sealing to help you feel the spirit, and remind you of your own wedding. I remembered ours and all of the councel we were given, it was a great reminder of what our priorities are and how lucky and blessed we are to have each other and our families.
Saturday we hung out and played games with Cody's aunt and her family. Another late night.
Then, on Sunday we had Thanksgiving dinner with my family at my sisters new house. She worked all weekend, and my parents were out of town for Thanksgiving. It was weird to not see them all weekend, and fun to hang out on Sunday.
So now it's December and I am sooooo not ready for Christmas. We've already been to Avery's winter performance at school. It was cute, and fun, and crazy as always. And being the organized, good mother I am..I forgot the camera at home. So, I have no pictures!! We have exactly one Christmas decoration up, and thats only because Cody's mom brought it to me. The kids are itching to decorate, but...this is all I feel like doing!! I hope the Christmas spirit finds me soon!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Oh.my.word. I feel just like that picture of you...could you come over and help me recreate it so I can have one for my blog too?!

Good luck with decos, I finally got mine up this weekend...it was a messy episode though!

Krazy Kobels said...

Call me and I will help, or maybe we could get a bunch done on FRriday???? Visit on fri Reminder.......1000. I will bring Diet coke and we can get it done for sure!

The Thompson's said...

I am with you on the decoration. I am so ready to take mine down with how many times I have to tell the boys to stop touching the tree. The have already knocked it over once and a 2nd time is inevitable. Good Luck!