Mar 6, 2009

Lazy Days...

at Grandma Nadine's.

I am very blessed to be able to help take care of Cody's grandma. When I was pregnant with Avery, his grandpa had a heart attack and needed caretakers in his home. So, since Avery was a newborn I was able to take her with me and help take care of him. He died before her first birthday. But, since then we have been able to keep coming and spending time with grandma. It's my kids second home. She's getting older, and needs alot more help. So, it's sometimes challenging with her and Liam and Emrie. But I think it's an amazing gift that my kids get to spend so much time with their great grandmother. She loves having them around (she likes to aggrevate them) Sometimes I think I have two 3 year olds when her and Liam get into it. I snapped some pictures today of what goes on at her house.

Liam has been pushing the wheel chair all over the house today. What you can't see is that he's completely naked on the bottom. He went to the bathroom and didn't bother getting dressed. Totally typical Liam.

My little girl is 4 months old already. I can't believe how fast it's going. Grandma told me today that she changes every week. I think it's true.

She's getting so smiley, I love it!!


She was being ignored on the floor for a while this morning and decided to take a nap!



This was just a cute picture of Avery that I found on grandmas camera. She's at school, but she's still cute!





7 comments:

Janelle said...

I love how smiley Emrie is becoming too!! Cute pics!love you guys.

crazy said...

Emerie is Averys Little Mini Me. I can only imagine what grandma and Liam sound like going at it. Thanks for having Autumn over for the night. tammi

Krazy Kobels said...

So sweet! That is great memories you are making for your kids. I am grateful we took the time to spend with my grandparents. The kids remember and love to share stories especially that they are no longer alive.

wackywilsons said...

I remember you spending a lot of time when we lived there with her, and didn't we take a spin in her nice car one time?

Did you hear we are moving back??

Check out my blog for details. I look forward to hanging out with you and Emrie soon:)

Arianne Pearce said...

Such a cute family!! I love all your sweet pictures. What is your email??

Erika said...

Cute picss...Liam is a crackup with that wheel chair! I think it's great that they get that relationship with Cody's grandma too!

Jaime and Brent said...

Emrie has the CUTEST smile...Ilove it:)