Mar 18, 2009

Green

We had a very quiet St. Patrick's Day. Liam, Emrie, and I were at Grandma Nadine's all day. Avery had a fun day at school. Over spring break the Kindergarten class made leprechaun traps. She had help from some older friends, but hers turned out very cute. They were really creative. Avery said when they came back to their classroom from recess there were cookies out and green footprints everywhere. She was very excited.

Here are a few fun pictures we took during the day.


Avery loves holding Emrie. But she looks like she'd make a run for it if she could

cute girl after school

I'm loving her cute smile lately. My pediatrician finally gave me some medicine for acid reflux. She is seriously a different baby. She is much more content and happy, and much less messy. I think her little tummy always hurt before. Now, I just have to decide if it's worth the $50 copay!!



relaxing with grandma, who loves spending time with her. She especially loves her fat feet







cute boy who can actually be sweet when he wants to be!


8 comments:

Janelle said...

Cute pics! looks like miss Avery got a hair cut, and yes it's worth the $50 dollars to have a happier baby!!Ill pay it for ya! But im so glad they finally gave her something!! Love you guys

crazy said...

I love all the cute green kids out there. That green and white polka dot is so adorable.

Erika said...

Oh they look cute! I haven't seen Avery's hair lately...so cute. And look at Emrie's rolls!!! Love Liam's shirt too!

Krazy Kobels said...

What a fun green family! I love the shamrock outfit on her with those chubby legs hangin out!

aliciamae100 said...

Emrie's adorable - and I love the pic of the two of you together!

A Farmer's Wife said...

CUTE family!!! Your face looks very thin in the picture with Emrie...you are beautiful as always!!! I'm jealous!!! I love your kids' St. Patty's Day clothes!!!

Tara said...

Love the pictures. I think $50 would totally be worth a happier baby! She's SO STINKIN cute!

Mandy said...

Cute kiddos! I love the pic of Liam, such a cheesy grin!