Mar 16, 2009

Wedding Day

My baby brother LaRen got married this weekend. The youngest of eight children. It's crazy that he's all grown up and getting married. But, it was so much fun. He's always been his own person, very unique. He is so sweet, great with all his neices and nephews. He found a really nice girl that fits him perfectly. They bought an older house in historic downtown Phoenix. They have been working so hard on it. The back yard is beautiful. They decided to have the wedding there. Brave.. But, they were so laid back with everything that it wasn't even stressful, it was just fun. It was a beautiful day, they had lots of friends and family to celebrate with them. They said their own vows, it was really sweet and beautiful. I think it was just how they wanted it. They are relaxing in Hawaii right now...I'm so jealous! Here are some pics from the day.

LaRen and Brittany. Avery and my neice Kendi were the flower girls. They did a great job. Avery was over the moon excited to get to be a flower girl. It was a dream come true in her words.

This was Liam during the ceremony. He was really interested..

my happy Emrie getting loved on by aunt Kenra


sassy girls


I made him wear his hair down, I think it looks better down and loose than in the tight sumo ponytail he usually wears to church. The sun was right in our eyes, thus the squint.

4 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

Miss Avery is the prettiest flower girl I have ever seen!!! I just love your family!!! THANK YOU so much for the invite to your private blog! I'm so glad you went private especially with Cody's line of work. We should probably all be private...I'm just too lazy to switch!!! I'll get there sooner or later!!! Love & Miss you!!!

crazy said...

What a couple of sweet flower girls. So many GREAT pictures. No training wheels it just all goes by so fast. Take care, Tammi

The Gearharts said...

Avery and her cousin look super cute and your eyes in the last picture with Cody look amazing. Looks like it was a beautiful day.

Erika said...

Cute flower girls, and your eyes do look great in that last pic...and did you do something to your hair since I've seen you last???