Aug 22, 2008

More Firsts...

This was another week of firsts at our house. My baby started preschool. He is going to the same preschool Avery went to last year. He always wanted me to leave him there when she was there. So, he's been so excited to go to Ms. Candace's.

He picked out his Spiderman backpack all by himself. He can barely walk with it on (good thing it's empty!)



All ready for his big day!

Liam and Ms. Candace
His school is 2hrs twice a week. He's doing great, and wants to go everyday! So, this gives me 4 hours a week with no kids. It's weird, but gives me a little time to get stuff done (like grocery shopping with no kids). There is a ton of stuff I need to get done to get ready for this baby, but haven't found the energy or motivation so far! My personal decorator (AKA: cody's mom) will be home from Alaska next week, then we'll get started with all the moving stuff around and painting I need to do. I keep thinking I have all this time, but really It's not that long!
I also wanted to say Congratulations to my sister Kenra. She finished nursing school a couple weeks ago. It was a long, hard road for her and I'm so proud of her for finishing. Good Job Girl!!! Her husband threw a really fun graduation party for her last weekend. All of my siblings were there (with no kids!) and lots of old friends. It was lots of fun, and great food. I don't have pictures because I was taking them with her camera, but if you are interested link to Kenra and Ed's blog to take a look.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll. I am so glad he loves school. Call me up to help paint. I'll be there. Tammi A

Anonymous said...

Cute Candi..Hi-
I wanted to ask you if you knew what you are having? Sounds nice to have some time to yourself-Take Care..

Anonymous said...

okay, duh it's at the top-sorry!

Erika said...

I can't believe they're so old already~ crazy!

Anonymous said...

you do a good job at this blog thing!! i am so bad at it. liam is so cute with his back pack. i love your kids

Arianne Pearce said...

Time does fly!! I saw you at church but you were busy with nursery stuff it looked like- but you look great! I sure miss our visiting teaching times with you to catch up on things! What cute little kiddos you have.