Aug 5, 2008

Liam is Three!!

Our little boy is THREE! I can hardly believe it. He is such a fun, energetic little boy. I always thought our kids would be similar. Well, these two don't really look too much alike, and they definately have their own personalities. Liam always has something funny to say. Here are a few of my favorite things about Mr. Liam.

*He is so hot or cold, he can be the sweetest thing ever or the grumpiest (but he's usually sweet to me!)

* If he really wants to insult you he'll call you "small". He pointed around the living room at each of us one night very angrily and said "mom, you small!" "dad, you small", "avery, you small" he did all of this with the meanest face he could muster.

*he loves his sister. If it's been a while since he's seen her his question is always the same. "mom, where my sister Avery?"

*he likes to sing. I'll often find him playing quietly by himself singing some silly song he learned in nursery or on tv.

*if he knows he's in trouble he quickly drops to the ground (like he thinks I'm going to beat him) and says "don't be mad mom"

Anyway, he's always been really fun and quite entertaining. He definately keeps us busy! He loves telling people that he's three now.


Here are a few favorite pictures from his little party.



He wanted an "airplane/car" cake. So, this lovely cake is this lame moms interpretation of his airplane cake. Pretty sad, I know.

His favorite cousin/friend Davin digging into his cake.




I like this sweet face, I can tell he loves being the center of attention while they sing to him.


None of them could keep their fingers out of the cake, so I finally just let them dig in for a picture.


Cousins Kendi and Shaley



Avery was mad that her hat broke, but then decided to sort of smile when she saw the camera.


Liam hugging his friend Noah because he was so excited about his present. Not sure Noah was ready for this hug!



Concentrating hard on those gifts. It was a fun little party. Just enough that he knew he had one. Mostly it was a bunch of kids running around making a huge mess. Cody must have blown up 50 balloons (usually after the kids had tried themselves, brave man)! I think they all had fun. Happy Birthday Liam!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Cute party! That hug picture is hilarious! I like your cake, what are you talking about? And I'm glad your blog is normal again.

Mandy said...

Sorry we didn't make it to your party Liam, we were out of town. Hope you had a good one! -Jake