Mar 24, 2010

Mary Poppins

Wow, I'm way behind. Jan 25th, Avery and I were lucky enough to have a girls night out. Daddy stayed home with Liam and Em. Cody's mom gave us tickets to Mary Poppins for Christmas. We dressed up, she picked us up and we went to dinner at Fleming's Steakhouse (yummy!, but not too kid friendly), then off to Tempe to see the play. It was amazing. It was kind of late and Avery was tired, but she loved it. The music was so fun, and the set was incredible. It was a nice evening away from the house, and some fun one on one time with my big girl. Thanks Gammy!
Aunt Janelle, Grandma Jane, Mom, and Avery

3 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

Sounds like a special night!!! I love reading your blog, Candi!!! I sure miss all of you!!! Your children are ADORABLE!!! Love ya!!!

wackywilsons said...

Making a little girl's dream come true...a spoonful of sugar makes everyone happy!

The Gearharts said...

That sounds like fun. I really wanted to go but couldn't get tickets, too sad.