Jul 22, 2009

Hands OFF Ladies....

This FINE lookin' HUNK of a MAN is mine!!

For anyone who hasn't seen Cody in a while, he's been growing his hair out for work. Actually, it hasn't been cut in almost TWO years. He has decided that he's sick of it, and he wants to start working some off-duty jobs. So, it's time for the hair to GO. But, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to be silly in the process. He is Rockin the 80's MULLETT extrordinaire! The general consensus is that it's very Billie Ray Cyrus. It's actually quite disgusting. I teased him that I would NOT go to church with him like this. But, I did. I don't think people know what to make of him anymore, or they are scared he's serious so they don't say anything. It was pretty funny to watch people laugh at him.

Here is the "before" picture
My poor friend Mandy got to do the honors. She was actually cracking up. Her first Mullett cut, not much call for it these days! This is all the hair they cut off.

This was a picture about a month ago with he and Em
This is now. I find that it's very hard to take him seriously. I will be having a serious conversation with him, then I realize what he looks like and just start cracking up.The only positive thing about this is that it's one step on the way to SHORT, normal hair. I think I forgot what he looks like. Can't wait to see. Although he's threatening lots of crazy stuff before it actually gets there. I promise more pictures if he does anything else!
My girls
Emrie is EVERYWHERE!!! and into everything. This is where you will find her..crawling around the kitchen and eating everything she shouldn't! She's very busy and active right now. Still waiting for those stupid teeth to pop through. None have made an appearance so far!

This is Liam doing his "homework" He is so funny, he loves to pull these books out and see what he can learn. His fourth birthday is next week and he cannot wait for preschool to start again.

We had a play day and lunch with our cousins Caleb...




and Shaley today.



In other very exciting news...Avery's hair that she has been growing and growing is long enough for pony tails again! She decided she wants long hair again. Which is very cute, but also a pain because we have to do it everyday. We'll see how long that lasts when school starts!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh I love the before and after! I didn't think there was TOO much of a difference, but there is when you look at the two. What a goof! I can't wait to see what he'll be doing next.....

crazy said...

Wow you are one lucky lady. Long hair is hard. I am trying to convince Autumn to cut it for school. Maybe she could sport a girl mullet.

Erika said...

Man, that is the best. We've been laughing about it all week. I love it. I can't wait to see what's next. I will put my order in for steps and bleached tips, but you already know that! :) Emrie and Avery are sweeties and I can't believe Liam's learning skills!!

The Gearharts said...

Man Candy, you have some serious eye candy before you. You are so lucky. And little Emrie needs to come and kick Rainier into gear. Too cute.

Jd & Katie said...

THAT is the best mullet I have seen in a while. The funny thing is we were talking about it at the family reunion. Hopeing tiff had a pic on her phone. I will now show jd this so he can get a good look! LOL Way to go cody Missed you guys at the reunion hope to see you all soon. LOVE YA

Tara said...

Wow, you are one lucky lady!