Jul 7, 2009

pictures of vacations past....

I guess I'm feeling nostalgic about vacations we've taken, probably because we're not going on any this year! I'm at grandma's and came across some old pictures of places we've been...


Lots of our favorite times as a family have been at Cody's grandparents place in Alaska where you walk outside and see beautiful things everywhere...like these flowers in the yard.






Two years ago, we took the kids for a couple weeks, it was lots of fun. They both got to help daddy catch fish


This is Cody's mom and I in Cozumel.. I think this is about 4 years ago?

Avery and I went to Alaska in February of 2004...my sweet little eskimo baby

Avery, summer 2004. This is on the dock behind the cabin in alaska


Summer 2003



You can tell she was our only child...she was well traveled her first few years! This is in Maui January 2004.

This is in our living room, but I couldn't resist the cute girl in a grass skirt!

It's fun to remember the places we've been, and will hopefully be going again!!! Happy Vacations to all.


No comments: