Aug 7, 2009

It's been kind of a boring yet still crazy summer. My kids have been crazy, and fighting like never before! I feel like I've gotten nothing done except try to entertain them all summer. We have done some fun cousin stuff and lots of just hanging out, which is always fun. I do love spending time with them. But, I am ready for school to start!! I'm not too good at schedules, but I decided they are good for me. So, we are on to FIRST GRADE, MS. Candace's Preschool, and a couple hours a week with only one cute baby to chase. That is exciting! I'm not promising anything, but just maybe I'll get something done!

FYI to all interested parties...THE MULLETT WILL BE GONE BY THE END OF THE DAY!!! Sorry to those who weren't blessed enough to see it, it was entertaining for a minute. But it's been three weeks! I haven't seen my normal looking, handsome husband is such a long time. I must say, I'm rather excited! People at his work, not excited. But I don't really care!

2 comments:

Erika said...

I can't remember what he looks like without long hair...should be interesting.

And I also can't remember what it's like to have only one cute baby to chase....soon, very soon.

Krazy Kobels said...

Good luck on the start on new schedules and getting stuff done! I hope for the same with my life too! Way to go at getting your husband back how weird is it, less shampoo!