Nov 25, 2008

Two weeks...

So, my sweet girl is already two weeks old (almost three). In some ways I feel like she's been here forever. It amazes me how fast it feels normal to have her here, like she's always been part of our family. She is a beautiful, sweet baby. Unless...

She's been awake for more than five minutes and I haven't fed her yet. She can be quite impatient. But even the screaming fit face is cute to me!

Hanging out with daddy, going to church for the first time. She was great, she slept the whole time we were there. Never even got out of the car seat!

Big girl bath time. I think she likes it!

This is my favorite sleeping face she makes, with her tongue sticking half way out. So relaxed!


Sister holding her after her first real bath. Avery is a big help!
Happy Thanksgiving!



12 comments:

Sally said...

You have the cutest kids, thanks for letting me hold Emrie Thursday night at the movie. I'm going to list your blog on mine if that's ok...

Fawn Harris said...

That is the cutest dress where did you find one that fits so great at only two weeks old.

Jd & Katie said...

She is such a cutie I am glad things are seeming normal now that is a good thing!! Glad you are doing well!

A Farmer's Wife said...

She is SO CUTE!!! I think she looks like Miss Avery! How fun! Avery is BEAUTIFUL!!! Liam is a little darling as well!!! So glad that all is well for you!!! Love & Miss you guys!!!

crazy said...

so sweet. I need me a sweet new baby. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving. Tammi

wackywilsons said...

Baby Hungry....

That is what I am after looking at your adorable girl!!!!

wackywilsons said...

Baby Hungry....

That is what I am after looking at your adorable girl!!!!

The Gearharts said...

Man shes so cute! It sort of stinks how fast they grow!

The Davis's said...

She is so beautiful. I think she looks a lot like Avery already.

The Lichlyter's said...

Your family is growing so fast. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten and Emrie is a doll. It was good to hear from you. I miss you guys and we hope you guys are doing well.

Mama Apes... said...

What a doll!! I do love the cheeks it doen't get any better then that!

Erika said...

Such a sweetie...I love the mad faces too...too bad it's not so cute when they hit 5-ish, eh?