Jul 7, 2008

New Pictures


I have a friend who is a great photographer. She was nice enough to take some pictures of Avery and Liam for me. I was really excited because I haven't had professional pictures of them since Liam was about six months old! Slacker mom! They turned out great! Which was a little surprising because it was like two in the afternoon and Liam fell asleep on the way there. So, I had to wake him up and try to get him dressed and make him look happy. I didn't think it was working...he was pretty grumpy. But, when I got them back he actually looked cute! Here are a few of my favorites...

Liam thought this old tire was soooo cool!!


Avery was too funny. She was so excited and had brainstorming all of these "poses"she could do. She had lots of advice for the photographer.


They both look so grown up to me!



I love the vintage look of this one, I think the textures and color are cool.




This was Avery's favorite pose, can you tell?
Hopefully it won't be two more years before we do this again...

No comments: