Jul 7, 2008

Lake Powell

A few weeks ago, our family had the opportunity to go to Lake Powell for the week. My cousins have a time share, and they were so nice to invite us to tag along. It is apparantly a huge honor to get the invite. Our cousin jokes that he accepts audition tapes for the trip, and if you aren't cool enough... you don't make the cut! I'm sure we barely scraped by. It was a blast. There were alot of people, but also alot of boats and toys so we had plenty to do!

This is how much fun the kids were having! They were completely wore out. Liam fell asleep practically every time we went out on the boat. They did get sick of sunscreen and hats, but other than that they were great!

There was a semi beach that got some shade in the afternoon. Avery would play out there for hours! Swimming and making sand castles, it was pretty cute.

Here are my brave fisherman.. Liam walked around all week telling me about the striper he caught. They actually caught enought fish to feed all of us one night. Pretty impressive!


I'm not sure he was much help, but he sure likes to hold the pole and think he is!





Here is our family at Rainbow Bridge. It is beautiful, but it was crazy hot out there that day! The kids did great, they walked the entire way by themselves. They thought they were so big! We had a great time, and can't wait til next year!! I'm starting work on that audition tape now!

6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Yeah Carmichael blog!!! Why didn't you tell me about it? I am your sister!! I love it. It's cute. Good job. This is where you need to put a picture of your desatin couch. You would have ALL of the mom's sympothy.

Anonymous said...

This is DARLING!!! I love it!!! Thank you for sharing!!! You all look wonderful!!! I miss everyone!!! Love you!

Jd & Katie said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Hopefully we will see you in a few weeks!

Mama Apes... said...

Candi..I'm so excited that you guys are in on the blogging world too!! I wasn't for sure who Cody was at first but then I figured it out w/ the cute family photo..you can't even tell your expecting! You all look so great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys. Loved to see the pictures. Candi you look so great and the kids are growing so fast. Now that scruffy homeless guy behind you can't be my brother in law can it? I didn't know he could grow that much scruff? Love from Texas!

Kim said...

You and Cody make the most adorable kids ever!!!! I think you should have tons of them. They are so cute. Even if they make Desatin messes. It just makes life more colorful. But I hate those hormonal days. You really do have the most beautiful kids ever.