Jun 29, 2008

We have finally joined the blogging world!

We are the Carmichael's. Cody and I have been married 7 1/2 years. We have two sweet and crazy kiddo's. Avery is 5 and Liam will be 3 in a few weeks. We are also expecting a baby girl in November. These two keep me running as it is, so we'll see how it goes with three!! I've resisted blogging for a long time now, but I figure it's a great way to organize pictures and write things down! I always say I'm going to start writing down more, or keeping a journal more than once a year. This way, maybe I'll actually do it!

3 comments:

Jd & Katie said...

SWEET!! I am glad that you guys are going to come into the blogging world!! So fun hope all is well hope to see more posts soon.

Ruth said...

Sweet! This is the cutest blog...who helped you with it! lol!! You may regret having me help you! :)

Angie Blair said...

Yeah!! I haven't checked back in a while so I have a lot to check up on!!! I need to call you!!