Aug 26, 2010

First Day

So, the first day of school is long gone. Actually we are almost through the third week!  The kids are doing great. It took us all a while to get used to bedtime schedule and waking up early. Emrie misses them terribly while they are gone and as a result MAKES ME CRAZY!! This girl is high maintenance. Here are some cute pictures of the kids on the big day.



Big sister loved showing him around, and loves picking him up at the Kindergarten gate everyday after. She was all excited the 2nd day because Liam let her kiss his cheek at the gate and didn't even get mad at her. She is a sweet sister.

My big 2nd grader!!

anticipation!

This is Liam's teacher Mrs. Hill. She is amazing with them and the best part is that I can tell she loves her job and being with them. It's a huge relief knowing that she's happy to be there. He likes her alot too!


Dinner picnic with Emrie after the first day. She is so glad to have them home!!

I hope the whole year goes as well as these first three weeks

3 comments:

The Gearharts said...

Miss seeing your kids smiley faces. I am having the same problem with Rainier he is driving me absolutely wackey!

Erika said...

Oh they are such cuties. And I agree with you both...my little stinker has been a lonely terror too! Yikes. Love Avery's curls.

wackywilsons said...

I love those first day fresh smiles...there's nothing like the very first day of school! Isaac drives me crazy when his brothers are gone too...amazing how that works