Apr 19, 2010

Easter

Easter was another busy, fun weekend. It all started with a fabulous flashlight egg hunt at the church. My friend literally covers the entire gym floor with filled eggs and other goodies. It's pretty much a free for all, and the kids were in heaven!



Here are the kids ready for action!

Saturday was filled with activities with my family. A whole day at the park filled with cousins, food, easter egg hunt, and more!

me and my girls

not much of a hunt, right?

Miss Em has to open every egg before she puts it in her bucket. It was quite a process for her!
Avery getting skate boarding lessons from cousin Kayla



It's like a rodeo. They are all waiting to be let loose!


On Easter, we spent the afternoon at Cody's parents with family and lots of good friends. The weather was perfect, the back yard was beautiful. Food was amazing! I think it was a perfect day....

Avery and her loot

yes, I matched the flowers on purpose...jk

ready to party!!

Liam's favorite thing in the world! BUBBLES!!

cute sunday outfits...but no church!  this is as good as it gets!!


2 comments:

Erika said...

I agree, Easter was so much fun and the weather was outrageous!

You're kids look so cute...love that pic of Em in the gym. Ha! that rhymes.

crazy said...

Good eye matching the flowers. I do love the Easter outfits.so dig the green. Tammi