Jan 27, 2010

Some may wonder....


what in the world I'm doing... giving my 15 month old ramen noodles, corn, a ring pop AND the remnants of my watered down Dr. Pepper?

It may seem a little counter-productive...but this is what I did today to get the rest of the downstairs cleaned and mopped.


It's been a week of fevers, rashes, and ear infections with this one and my house has suffered! So, I'm resorting to doing whatever it takes to get something done today!!! I know, I'm competing for parent of the year.

6 comments:

Erika said...

Hey...whatever it takes. At least it's all edible. Could be much, MUCH worse! Kudos for giving her such variety. I especially love the plastic soda lid for noise and texture diversion!

Tara said...

We do what we've got to do ;) That's awesome!

Janelle said...

Giving wyatt whatever food he'll eat, usually small pieces so it takes him longer, and putting his highchair in front of sesame street is the only way I get anything done!

Krazy Kobels said...

At least she is contained!!! I would do the same thing and I have many of times. Actually tonight she ate a lot if pringles because I didn't want her getting out if the stroller! Oh well

Jaime and Brent said...

This post sums up my life! LOL Sometimes I think as a mom you just want them to be caged, quiet and happy. If you found what works ....good for you!

wackywilsons said...

I love that you are mopping, and have all of those things to pick up at the same time..I am sure she loved throwing them on the floor and making more of a mess for you!