Nov 16, 2009

Our Little Bug...

Just turned ONE!!
I can't believe that it's been a year since this little sweetie came into the world. At least half of that year was a blur. She is definately our hardest child. She was not an easy newborn by any means. Cody calls her our birth control because she is still quite demanding!! But she is also sweet, and so squishy cute, and hilarious! She makes us smile and laugh everyday, and I can't imagine our family without her. She loves her da-da and yells his name constantly. She has recently started saying bu-bu (brother) and loves to attack Liam whenever he is sleeping. She has six crooked teeth, and is working on more. She runs everywhere and gets into everything! She definately keeps us busy.

My super talented friend took these fun pictures to celebrate her birthday.


Her bumble bee halloween costume
This was my very favorite. She thought she was so big sitting on that suitcase. Posing like a pro!
We had a fun bug themed party for her birthday. My cousin decorated this cute little ladybug cake.
I have never seen a baby attack the cake like she did. Avery and Liam both needed a little help to get started, but not her! It was so funny to watch.
Not quite sure...
First taste...
I guess she decided she liked it cuz she dove right in after this...
Wow, that was tasty...now get me out and clean me off!!




This is her with her gammy Jane playing with toys after her bath.


Birthdays always get me thinking about the past, so I found some pictures of Emrie Jane's first year...
First picture with my amazing Dr.
Mommy and hairy daddy...
She seriously seemed like she was all-HEAD when she was born. She had this chubby face, no neck, and this short little body. Not much has changed. She is still super short for her age, and still has chubby face and no neck!

First Christmas
Getting bigger

Learning to crawl

It amazes me how much they learn and grow everyday. I could watch her for hours, playing around the house, always checking something out or investigating something. She is such a blessing to our family.

Happy birthday my sweet girl. We love you!!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Oh what a sweetie! I love those pics with the cake...that is awesome!!! Happy Birthday Em!

A Farmer's Wife said...

SOOOOO cute!!! All three of your kids are SO CUTE!!! Can't wait to see y'all next week!!!

Mandy said...

It goes too fast! I also love the pictures with the cake, wasting NO time busting into it!

Beth said...

I have to say...I love the squishy girly. She just makes me smile.