Apr 6, 2009

Five Months...

My little girl is 5 months old! I can't tell you how much I love this sweet thing. She definately has been challenging. She was born with an opinion, and she knows what she wants. If you don't pay attention to her when she wants she lets you hear it.

She has the brightest eyes, and the sweetest smile. She has a habit of smiling at you when you aren't even looking. She loves her mommy, and I love her. She loves her brother, he can always get a smile out of her with his craziness.

She is officially on the move. She started rolling about a week ago, and now she is everywhere. I'm not ready for that.

I'm really happy right now because she only woke up once last night. I never thought she'd sleep through the night. She has been a much happier, and better smelling baby since my pediatrician gave me reflux medicine. I feel like I've been in a sleep deprived fog, but I think I'm coming out. She is so much fun, and definately completes our family.




Avery and Liam are doing great too. I can't believe Avery is almost done with Kindergarten. She has grown and changed so much. She is reading full books, can write anything. She loves to make up stories, and write them down with full illustrations. She loves her teacher, but I think she's ready for summer break. She's beautiful, and a great big sis.


Mr. Liam is always a fun handful. I've been amazed at how smart he is lately. He tells me the numbers on the clock, he reads the letters off of everything. He can write his name. The other night we were at the table and Avery was doing her homework. He saw some three letter words and started sounding them out. We were amazed, so we started testing him. He read dad, cat, sat, and a few others. It was funny!! He is sweet to his little sister, and loves to pester his big sister!

8 comments:

The Gearharts said...

Welcome out of the FOG!!! Whoppee! Your kids are super cute.

Janelle said...

Im glad your coming out of the fog! Avery looks so grown up,it's crazy! Em is too little to be so rolly! Liam was cracking us up at Bryce's game the other night, my mom thought he was highlarious, and he is getting super smart, he was counting and telling us all kinds of stories, love you guys!

Sally said...

You have such a cute family. I really am going to call you so we can do lunch. I'm such a loser friend...

crazy said...

I am ready for summer break to. Emory has the biggest pretty eyes, I am glad she and you are doing better. Tammi

Mama Apes... said...

Wow she is just bueatiful! 5 months i can't believe that either and i think your girls look a lot alike!

Erika said...

Great to break through, although now you've got sick kids again! Sorry! Hope they are better soon! The pictures are cute, the kids are getting big~!

aliciamae100 said...

Avery's so smart - I'm not surprised one bit Liam's a brain too! :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

Oh Miss Candi...your kids are SO CUTE!!! I just want to kiss Miss Emrie's cheeks!!! How cute!!! Love & Miss you!!! Xela