Oct 29, 2008

she's stubborn already.....

So, there will be no baby this week. That is unless I can figure out how to put myself into labor... Apparently this little girl is quite comfortable where she's at. I was forced to make another appointment for next week, which I swore I wasn't going to have to. I was much more ready with both my other kids than I am at this point. Actually I think I was delivering Liam at this point. Not sure what that says for this sweet girls personality, but she's not coming til she's good and ready. I just hope it's soon!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha...that is too funny! poor thing! hang in there girly! I still have your present too!

Fawn Harris said...

I do feel for you. All but one was late so good luck.

J said...

You must be so excited! Call us when she comes!!

Mandy said...

Good luck and I hope it's soon!!

The Gearharts said...

Ha...let's look up some old wives tales and see if they work. It will be the perfect experiment. Can't wait to see her.

Erika said...

Hang in there....it will be sooner than you think...get some sleep!!! A lot of it!

Charlee said...

OO i am sorry! I feel your pain!, my mom is an Ob nurse and she says that often the third pregnancy is the most uncomfortable on your bod! I know mine was, but everything came out ok, and not a moment too soon. Hey if you need a sitter you call us! we'll take the kids or I'll loan you a girl,for a night or two.
Good luck!
Love ya, Wen.