Oct 20, 2008

Nursery...


Well, after lots of hard work, by many helpful people our little girl finally has a bedroom. The pictures don't do it justice at all. The lighting is horrible. The bottom of the room is a pretty green, and the top is cute creamy yellow. We need a few finishing touches..you know stuff on the walls, pictures in frames etc...but it's come a LONG way! I wish I had taken a before picture because this was the storage room for our entire house! That is why it has taken so long to get this done. It housed, all of our luggage, pictures, old preschool stuff, and anything else that didn't have a home. My mother in law Jane has been a huge help. She has spent countless hours over here helping me organize and find new homes for things. I really appreciate her. She even cleaned and organized Avery's room for me. Cody's brother put up the chair rail, he is a perfectionist so it looks wonderful, and we had lots of help with painting and moving furniture all over the house. So, thanks everyone!! It's done and it looks great.

The bedding is really cute.. it says "lullaby birds" it has lots of bright, cheery colors and cute birds and flowers. I was also able to recycle a few cute things from Avery's nursery, so that was good.


I hope the mobile doesn't scare her, it kind of looks like the birds are coming to peck her eyes out!!



I wish the pictures were better, but that's what I have for now. Now that her room is ready, and my house is somewhat organized I'm ready. I go to the Dr. on Wednesday, hopefully she's getting ready too and will be here soon!! We are all excited now. Cody is excited for a little time off work. I'm excited to see my little girl and to sleep on my stomach! It's crazy what you look forward to! We are excited to have her here with us and start adjusting to life with three! We'll see how that goes, wish me luck!

7 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

Candi - her room is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Best of luck and please keep us posted!!! Love & miss you! Xela

Fawn Harris said...

So many people having babies right now, not helping the fact that I am baby hungry. The question you ask WHY, yep love the newborn and infant stage more than anything.

Erika said...

Oh, it's adorable! Too bad I couldn't help you with it, but I LOVE it, and I know you have lots of family help so I don't feel too bad! Can't wait to see her! Not too much longer now!

crazy said...

WOW, it is beautiful. I can finally get a good nights sleep knowing that your baby has a room to come home to. We definately need to get the girls together. See ya soon, Tammi

Mandy said...

It turned out great! I love the fun colored bedding. Let me know how three goes, I'm a little nervous to of what being outnumbered could be like.

Krazy Kobels said...

Looks great!! I need to get on the ball. Life is good with 3 as long as you don't have a set time schedule all the time, tantrums, blow out diapers and feedings do always happen when it is time to go! Just know you might be a little late. Good Luck see you tomorrow at 9 right???

amyk said...

I love the room and the bedding! It is all super cute! I'm very exctied to meet your little baby girl!!! Not too much longer!=) It has to feel good to know that her room is ready for her now!=)