Jan 25, 2012

Avery's Baptism

What a sweet day we had when Avery got baptized. This picture was taken right after. The day was such a busy blur, that somehow I didn't even get a picture of her and Cody in their white clothes before the baptism. I've thought about going to the church on someone elses day and borrowing the clothes just for a picture, but I never have!
It was a day I'll never forget, and I know she won't either. We had so many people come support her. She says she felt very loved and very warm that day. We had a lovely lunch in our back yard (which I'm sure someone took pictures of!). It was a lovely day.
She is such a sweet girl. So loving and kind and close to the spirit. She always wants to make people happy and do the right things. She tries hard at everything she does. She truly is a beautiful person, inside and out. She is a great example to those around her, especially me!

Our two handsome men


No comments: