Dec 6, 2010

Fun on the farm...

We always spend the day after Thanksgiving out in Buckeye at Cody's Uncle's house. His dad and brothers grew up on a farm out there. Two of his uncles still live and farm out there. The kids have so much fun running around. This year Cody's cousin was playing with them out there and snapped some great pictures. He's only 15. But I love these dirty faced kids!


Silly Liam showing off his mucsles.

Sweet cousin Wyatt

Love the old truck

My girl is looking too old..and too much like me with all those freckles!

My brown eyed girl


Love his eyes in this one


Thanks Brandt Carmichael for the great pictures...

4 comments:

Erika said...

Haha! I love those pictures...just kids having a ball~

The Gearharts said...

I'm impressed that he went through all that work and time. They're cute.

wackywilsons said...

What a great tradition! Those dirty faces are perfect :)

Jd & Katie said...

Liam cracks me up! He is such a ham and full of you know what! :) Love you guys