Sep 13, 2010

Alaska Part 3....CABIN FEVER!!


This is what happens in Alaska when it RAINS, and RAINS, and RAINS!!!!

These cool little guys pop up all over the place...


Some fat and bronzy


Some tiny and strawberry like....

and if you're REALLY lucky, and go look at just the right time of day...
you may find.....


SMURFS!!!






OK...I know we are dorks. But like I said we had cabin fever! My sister in law Janelle and I found this smurf when we were birthday shopping for Liam and we couldn't resist a smurf photo shoot!


3 comments:

Erika said...

Ha ha! You know I love it!! Those little red ones are perfect! I am so very glad you are a dork who found a smurf to take pictures of mushrooms with. What fun would life be without stuff like that?!

Janelle said...

lol we are dorks! but really how often do we have a whole day with nothing important to do but take pictures of a smurf with shrooms!

Nicki Kitchen said...

I love the smurfs! How cute and perfect the mushrooms are!