Jun 10, 2010

no more preschool??

I am having a bit of a hard time believing that Liam will be in Kindergarten next year. This boy is super smart, and so ready to learn, learn, learn. But, he is a little boy. He doesn't even turn 5 until the end of July. Somehow he seems to small and young. I know he'll have fun.

He LOVED every minute of preschool. He had the best teacher ever, and I know he'll miss her. Graduation was crazy and these are the only pictures that were even somewhat in focus...






Miss Em enjoying some ice cream

4 comments:

wackywilsons said...

It's so so so hard to let go of our little ones and push them to the big K.

ugh, I totally understand. I am in denial too.

Arianne Pearce said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Seems like we were just talking about potty training. Now I am just wishing Kyle would get out of diapers! Em is so cute and what a great mix of L and A. A's hair is super cute! Sure miss you guys!

Beth said...

Oh I miss your kids cute faces!! I too can't believe Liam will be in Kindergarten, really??

Looks as if you are enjoying your summer. As it should be!

The Gearharts said...

Oh it is SAD how quick they grow up! Look at Miss Ems brown, brown, eyes, they're gorgeous. By the way thanks for all your help today, look I feel so relaxed I can even look in on blogs. :) THANKS